need help finding bolt on offroad bumpers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

need help finding bolt on offroad bumpers

donutd37

Reaction score
City, State
Arcadia CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ranger XLT
hey guys,
i want to take off both the bumpers on my 96 XLT, but everywhere i look i cant find any bolt on tube bumpers (not Pro Comp). if anyone has any information or websites they know of please let me know
thanx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been looking for custom bumpers as well. How much does one need to "modify" to make these bumpers work?

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

Welcome Donut,

like tbars said, duff mkes some great bumpers:thumbsup: Here is a picture of my old '96 Ranger that had them. You may even see this truck still driving around in Arcadia/Monrovia area. I actually saw it for the first time in about 3 or 4 years on Saturday race past me:eek: She's still alive and kickin:cool: Has a big dent in the driver quater panel now though:mad:

12287blue_2.jpg

hey tbars thanks for the link.. i think ive seen the website before adn now i see that he doenst make bumpers anymore for 93-97 rangers. bummer. and everywhere i see pictures of tube bumpers put on, the people just fab the bumpers themselves.

and stic-o, i like the look of the bumper that you have on yours by james duff, if only i could find another one like it.

Kennesaw Mountain Accessories also makes the.
Its a first gen but they make them for sec gen also.

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 915
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,182

Back