Need help getting cruise control to work after deleting abs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need help getting cruise control to work after deleting abs

redrocket1468

Reaction score
City, State
greenville
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 limited 4in.sus3in.bod
I took my abs module out a while back would like to get my cruise control to work was wondering if anyone knew if u can jump the terminals on the abs connector to get cruise back and if so which ones they are any help would be greatly appreciated

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They should be separate things..cruise should still work even if you dont have abs

It picks up a signal somehow through the abs haven't had time to figure it out I ha the sensors takin out along time ago when I started wheeling it, but when I finally got rid if the abs unit cruise quit working

Cruise is unrelated to the ABS, speed sensor off the trans/transfer case mounted sensor. Any chance you have bumped the brake on/off switch on the brake pedal?

I'll check and make sure about the brake switch I thought it wa related because a buddy of mine had a full size bronco with abs light on and cruise inop and there was something on bronco forums about jumping terminals on abs unit connector to make it work

Back