Need help on 2000 Explorer fog light connector | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need help on 2000 Explorer fog light connector

I have search every where I can think of but still cannot find what I need. I need the right angle connector that plugs into the H1 fog light bulb so I can mount them in my stock fog lights housings. The owners manual calls them 899 but I know they are the H1 bulbs that fit in the housings. Without them I cannot put the bulbs in. I took the stock fog lights off a couple of years ago to put in projector fog lights and was less than pleased with the light output and was going to swap the stock ones back in. For the life of me I cannot remember what I did with the connectors so I need to buy replacements. If someone could help me with this I would be greatly appreciated. I don't care if they are new or used. I just need them.

A junk/salvage yard is about your only hope.
You could go to NAPA store and try to find one from their catalogue but the JY is probably your best bet.

its got to be the junk yard, i had to do this with my old truck, i got both turn signal connectors for around 10 bucks, might be around the same in your area, give them a call and see what you can pull up.

i think i have what you need! hehe i took them off my 2000 XLS yesterday at the tow yard since its totaled.. the h1 nokya hyper yellows are in the connectors as of now... i'll take a pic later today and post it .. but i'm 99% sure i have what ya looking for

i think i have what you need! hehe i took them off my 2000 XLS yesterday at the tow yard since its totaled.. the h1 nokya hyper yellows are in the connectors as of now... i'll take a pic later today and post it .. but i'm 99% sure i have what ya looking for

That would be great. Just let me know how much you want for them.

Back