Need help with heater hose routing 99 4.0L pushrod | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need help with heater hose routing 99 4.0L pushrod

dailydriver

Reaction score
City, State
NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer '99 XLT
I just took the heater hoses and heater control valve off my 99 XLT, 4.0L pushrod. There is no good way to say it, but I screwed up and forgot which hose goes where of the two between the heater core and the valve. A picture would be worth a thousand words, but I can't fine a similar engine compartment picture (like I should have taken) anywhere. Thanks for any help.

2009-02-25_151449_0000.gif

1998 Ford Explorer V6 OHV VIN X

Dude this was from 2007... Hopefully he's figured it out in the last 7 years. Besides with only the one post he isn't very likely to come back and see it now.

JoshT - That's fine and your response is appreciated. I just used this diagram 3 days ago on my 1998 Ford Explorer Sport, V6, OHC, VIN X. It's still a worthwhile piece of information for us old Ford folks who still own older vehicles. Since purchasing it quite a long time ago the original engine has 301,000 miles and still going strong. You never know, I may need it again in the future. :) Thanks.

Back