• Register Today It's free!

Need help with OBD2 Code.

ions

Reaction score
City, State
Pasadena, MD / Annapolis , MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Explorer Sport Trac
So my girlfriends 2001 saturn sc2 CEL came on today and i hooked up my scangauge to her car and it came back with a P0327 error code and i looked it up and its for a "P0327 Knock Sensor 1 Circuit Low Input" and was wondering what this was? i looked it up on the internet but found little to nothing about it all i found was tons of places to buy auto parts and some ****ty pictures of what it looks like on a 92 saturn just wondering if anyone can help me out with it or if its anything major to worry about? the car is still under warrenty so thats good. Thanks.

probibly one of the dent resistant pannels came loose and vibrates in the wind and set it off.

Take it to the dealer and LET THEM KNOW that you know its a knock sensor so they actually look at it thoughly other than resetting the computer.

Thanks.

Yea she is calling them tomorrow and i told her to tell them she got the codes looked up and it was a P0327 Knock Sensor code so they didnt give her the run around it should be covered under her warrenty the only thing that isnt covered is normal wear and tear stuff like brakes, belts and hoses so hopefully it falls under the warrenty and all she has to pay is the $75 deduct.

Back