• Register Today It's free!

need need

yfzut

Reaction score
City, State
riverton, utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 xlt racer
looking for i guess an 84 bronco 2 bumper cover, but i want it to fit a 91 explorer, front bumper.:cool:
d7e0_12.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looking for i guess an 84 bronco 2 bumper cover, but i want it to fit a 91 explorer, front bumper.:cool:

That makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

was it more than 50.00

im bolting on a 91 explorer front end. just so i can have a new style rig.

yfzut >> stop posting images over and over again -- it serves no point.

Front clip

I have an 89 Bronco complete which has everything you are looking for. Drop me a line to discuss.

So it's October and the BII Still looks the same. I thought you we're gonna have your build-up done by the end of July??????:rolleyes: :confused:

well i got my me a 95 explorer front clip and i got it on but the body lines on the side dont match so im going to just fill them in with bondo so it will look badass. i got the 3 inch body lift on and i put in front axle out of a jeep wrangler with the coils but i made radius arms out of galvinized 3 inch round tube i found on a job site, really beefy and i cut the metal bushing ends out of a old set of procomp shocks and used the bushings to for the end the arm at the frame and some 1/4 inch steel to hinge it from the frame. the roof is also cut off, but i can put it back for the cold times i welded in some 1 1/2 inch tube into each back corner and right after the doors and 1 1/4 in the top so you just drop it onto it and slide a pin through to secure it. it has a peice of foam above the windshield area to seal it. i found a turbo from a old eagle tallon im putting on the 460 just for a little more power. its coming along good i think, it dosnt drive as well with the 42x15-15 swampers i think its because there on a 8 inch wide wheel. i might go 10 inch wide when i get more money. i wish it didnt shake so bad on the freeway and the top feels like its going to fall off to but i know it wont with the pins and all. i got have the top on since cold right now here in utah and my 2 year old kid in the back needs to stay a little warm. hes exited any cause hes got the only fiberglass racing seat in the bronco im getting 2 more when i get money. just need to figure out how to do seat bels since i changed the rear seat and cut the roof off i lost the mounts because of the top that comes off. i have 4 inch rear springs and 4 inch blocks but the rear sagged and i know im not supposed to stack blocks but i had to add some threes on top but i welded together with a arc welder so i think its fine. i will have some pics soon of the beast.

So I'm only guessing here, but does it look and drive like this?

Mr_Hankey_the_Christmas_Poo_by_StaceyW.jpg

Remember that PM you sent me? I really did not appreciate the contents of it and I am reporting it.

Have a nice day:mad:

well i got my me a 95 explorer front clip and i got it on but the body lines on the side dont match so im going to just fill them in with bondo so it will look badass. i got the 3 inch body lift on and i put in front axle out of a jeep wrangler with the coils but i made radius arms out of galvinized 3 inch round tube i found on a job site, really beefy and i cut the metal bushing ends out of a old set of procomp shocks and used the bushings to for the end the arm at the frame and some 1/4 inch steel to hinge it from the frame. the roof is also cut off, but i can put it back for the cold times i welded in some 1 1/2 inch tube into each back corner and right after the doors and 1 1/4 in the top so you just drop it onto it and slide a pin through to secure it. it has a peice of foam above the windshield area to seal it. i found a turbo from a old eagle tallon im putting on the 460 just for a little more power. its coming along good i think, it dosnt drive as well with the 42x15-15 swampers i think its because there on a 8 inch wide wheel. i might go 10 inch wide when i get more money. i wish it didnt shake so bad on the freeway and the top feels like its going to fall off to but i know it wont with the pins and all. i got have the top on since cold right now here in utah and my 2 year old kid in the back needs to stay a little warm. hes exited any cause hes got the only fiberglass racing seat in the bronco im getting 2 more when i get money. just need to figure out how to do seat bels since i changed the rear seat and cut the roof off i lost the mounts because of the top that comes off. i have 4 inch rear springs and 4 inch blocks but the rear sagged and i know im not supposed to stack blocks but i had to add some threes on top but i welded together with a arc welder so i think its fine. i will have some pics soon of the beast.

So your 2 yo doesn't have a seat belt? Dude--ditch the 4x4 and get a real car, one that is appropriate for your responsibilities.

Is this for real???:eek:

No way can anybody really do this. He's just lampooning. But it is fun to read.

I have an idea for a color scheme. Paint a big red round ball on the side like the Kamikaze pilots of WW2. And then before you drive this death trap, take a drink of Saki, put a white scarf around your neck and kiss your ass goodbye.

Back