Wanted - Need Parts! 2001 Ford explorer sport trac. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Need Parts! 2001 Ford explorer sport trac.

Parts or services wanted

leedylan

Reaction score
City, State
Lonoke, Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 explorer sport trac
I recently flipped my sport trac on its side. The bed is totaled, along with the right side doors, and right front fender.

If any one has a salvage truck, or has these parts it would be much appreciated.

Need the:
Bed Assembly (3 piece)
Passenger Side doors. (Both)
Front right fender

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure but NCRanchero (Steve) would be the man to talk to about spare parts. He had a parts truck, not sure if he still has it or not

Thanks for the info, i checked him out and I believe he has parted most of the parts I need already, but I will keep a lookout for more. Again thanks.

Thank you. That site is very useful. I can't believe that the beds for the sport tracs are almost all over $2000 dollars!

Yeah, I don't have a thing left that you need. Gary on MyST has for $300 in OH, or keep an eye out on Searchtempest/Craigslist. Here's a part-out on a 2004 that's 250-300 miles away but the drive would be worth it for the right price on parts.

Thanks, that helps a lot! I will get some picture up after I get my truck put back together! Thanks again, I'm going to get right on looking at those parts!

Back