Need PCM pinout 99 4.0 OHV | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Need PCM pinout 99 4.0 OHV

Jon94

Reaction score
City, State
Guilford, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport
Does anyone have the PCM pinout for a 99 with 4.0 OHV?

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Dono

347 V8 Limited turbo
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Limited V8
<

Jon94

Reaction score
City, State
Guilford, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport
Thanks, I already saw that thread. My wire colors don't match the colors on that pinout, so I wasn't sure that the pinouts are the same as a 2000. I don't know, I guess I'll have to get out the multimeter and check for continuity on either ends of the wires to confirm.

<

Dono

347 V8 Limited turbo
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Limited V8
Shitty. Its surprising how much they change from year to year, even in the same generation.
I want to say the pcm will be the same, and I'm pretty sure it is. Maybe if you trace a few of the wires to confirm?

<

Jon94

Reaction score
City, State
Guilford, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport
Update: I was wrong. The pinout is indeed the same as the 2000. I was looking at it wrong. That pinout was a great help to me, thanks!

<