Need pinout color code for 17 xlt door connector wire diagram | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need pinout color code for 17 xlt door connector wire diagram

Omardottin

Reaction score
City, State
Bedford
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 explorer xlt
I have a 2017 ford explorer xlt and doing some body work on the driver side door the guy hit the wire harness that connect to the driver door jumper connector and melted the connector that came from the dashboard instrument panel wire. I found another plug from a donor ford explorer but the wires are not same color code, so since the wires from the connector coming from the inside of the car melted i dont know wich colors go with so I need the pinout color code for the connector that came from the inside to the driver door.

Thanks and hopefully someone help me with this issue

20210701_123920.jpg

20210701_123915.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
That is one ugly mess of wires. Good luck.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
That is one ugly mess of wires. Good luck.

Peter
So far I found that its belong to the dashboard wire harness and the part number its HB5T 14401 AHG, so I need the driver door pinout of that harness in order to find out wich color goes into the pin socket

You might be able to pop the door side of the plug off and see?

You might be able to pop the door side of the plug off and see?
Yes but that's not the issue I need the pinout of the harness coming out the inside of the explorer

Hi I have a 2017 ford explorer xlt 3.5l 4wd and I'm looking to the dashboard wire harness wire diagram, my specific part No its (hb5t-14401-ahg).

Main WiringPart #: 14401
  • 06/06/2016 - 10/24/2017, Explorer, Dual Zone Auto Temp Control A/C, Front Door Scuff Plate - MIC, With Heated Steering Wheel, With 9 Radio Speakers, Less Headlamp Levelling, Less Steering Column Lock, With Manual Tilt/Slide Stg Column, Floor Shift

Screenshot_20210710-105308_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is for an 18 but it might be the same.
C3138-1.jpg

Yes but that's not the issue I need the pinout of the harness coming out the inside of the explorer
Do you mean you need the pins AND what each wire does? I have the wiring guide for the 2018's...

Back