Need real photos of 2015 Caribou color | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need real photos of 2015 Caribou color

August88

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer LTD
I am so ready to go and order my new 2015 Explorer but I cannot find a good photo of the color "Caribou Metallic" Artist rendered images range from an ugly beige grey, rust primer brick to brown. I really liked the Kodiak Brown (really comes out in sunlight) but they discontinued it. Anyone have good photos?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am so ready to go and order my new 2015 Explorer but I cannot find a good photo of the color "Caribou Metallic" Artist rendered images range from a ugly beige grey, rust primer brick to brown. I really liked the Kodiak Brown (really comes out in sunlight) but they discontinued it. Anyone have good photos?

There won't be any actual pics since the color is not in production yet. I have seen it in person on a pre-production '15 Explorer and I really like it. It's lighter than Kodiak as that color was almost black. I'm not a fan of brown vehicles but I really like the Caribou, it's kind of a burnt brown to me.

image.jpg
"]
image.jpg
[/URL]

How about on a F150?

Thanks so much for the quick response! I do like the idea that it is a burnt brown. Better than the grey beige I been seeing online :). I really like the black/pecan seats and unfortunately they are not offering it with all colors.

Back