Need SAS help on a 1st gen.

CHH777

Once...
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Mazda Navajo LX 4x4
My Navajo is down with bad bearings, ball joints, tie rod ends, etc. I've borrowed a loaner and it's time to do the swap. I have the D44 complete on the shop floor and have begun taking measurements. The D44 is cut down 6" and the radius arm (frame) ends are considerably closer together than the D35 arms. I've read that the Superlift RA brackets have been used for the swap but I don't see how since they are too far apart for the D44 RAs. Does anyone have suggestions for the radius arm brackets? Pictures maybe? What am I missing here?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I saw that. Simple yet effective. I like it.

Say, I have that EXACT same hitch receiver. I crack up every time I read the "Hidden Hitch" sticker on it. Should read "Second Bumper". :D

here is a pic of my brackets.

Attachments

• 8passbrack-med[1].jpg
    8passbrack-med[1].jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 149

Mike,

I like that setup a lot. The problem is my RA ends would be inboard of the brackets and would not line up. What is the distance between your radius arm studs?

i'd have to measure it, but do a search for "tramp" i bought this from Jon McCloud in july, he has the write up and build up info there, alot of good info.:D

Okay, will do. Thanks.

Back