Need some harnesses, where can I find these? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need some harnesses, where can I find these?

draft

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mounty Sport
Okay-

I need these harnesses..

Alpine CDA-9831 (hopefully with the 16pin for Alpine to another plug into car harness)

Ford Explorer 95-01 Mach audio harness (with the plug to the Alpine harness)

Anyone? I really appreciate it... I really don't want to be splicing wires...

Thanks so much.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

installer.com has awsome service, if you don't see what he has posted, email him. That guy will try and find what you need.

Depend on what you mean Mach system. the mach system wasn't made available to the explorer in those years. Do you mean the explorer factory sub system.
I have yet to see an adapter for this system. I have alway had to omit the factory sub and rewire the complete system on these explorers. sorry

Tim

best buy/circuit city sells kits that connect directly to most hu's, i just got a basic one and spliced in but i know they sell them.

I have one that will work for the alpine cda

94ZebraRanger said:
Depend on what you mean Mach system. the mach system wasn't made available to the explorer in those years. Do you mean the explorer factory sub system.
I have yet to see an adapter for this system. I have alway had to omit the factory sub and rewire the complete system on these explorers. sorry

Tim

He's most likely talking about the series 868 factory head unit. Which has a tape deck, cd player, and can control a CD changer.

Mach Audio

I have a Mach audio system in my 99 Sport. $665.00 option. :usa:

yea circuit city has alot of stuff, id check them out before going online... they are easier to return stuff too and can usually get you what you want. usually.

Back