Need some help picking bass....... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need some help picking bass.......

getchajesta

Reaction score
City, State
Groveland, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT
I used to do the whole deep bass thing. I had 3 12" subs at 800w each in a bandpass box. Then i dropped my truck. I cant afford the extra weight, and on top of that, I really had to sell my subs for Xmas $$. My question to you is, I need some cheap bass. Im thinking a bazooka tube, something low profile, that I can mount over that little cargo-bay area (I can fab a panel to fit in place of that compartment). What will give me some decent kick without massive weight? (at an affordable/cheap price)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh my god, 12,000 watts, im more afraid of it than I am curious. Thats just too much, no matter who you are... damn. That other MTX is nice, but pricey. I hear ebay calling me....
thanx Luke

JL Audio makes a stealthbox that fits in the cargo pocket. Its the most expensive of the 3 but is built the best. I bought mine on ebay for $175. I modified the box and put a JL Audio 10W3V2 in it.

I have a JL stealthbox also. Kicks enough for me. I have one of those infinity Basslink's in my Acura. I had 2 of them on the past. These little things are great!
Basslink

Back