• Register Today It's free!

Need To Do A Sas On A 94

BRAD091703

Reaction score
City, State
ALGONQUIN ILLINOIS
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 2DOOR 5SPD 4X4
I Have A 94 2 Door 5spd , And I Need A Do A Sas , How Do I Do It , What Type Of Axle , Please Help Need To Do This Fast , Thanks Guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, this has to be the worst question I've seen in a while. Seriously, have you looked into this at all? A solid axle swap is, usually, a long process that involves many many hours of research with even more work time. In most cases, much of the work is fabrication and is not something you just "do quick", ESPECIALLY when you have to ask "How do I do it". The best advice I can give is to SEARCH, SEARCH, AND MORE SEARCHING. Also, what kind of axle you use depends on what kind of wheeling you do and what tires to plan to run. Good luck with it.

haha Why would you NEED to put a solid axle on there? What you have is just as good to suite your NEEDs, unless you are trying to lift for bigger then 33"s then you might aswell buy a new truck with one already on it.

i think j602 already told you what to do. Dont take what he said to offense because he was only telling you the truth.

j602 said:
Wow, this has to be the worst question I've seen in a while. Seriously, have you looked into this at all? A solid axle swap is, usually, a long process that involves many many hours of research with even more work time. In most cases, much of the work is fabrication and is not something you just "do quick", ESPECIALLY when you have to ask "How do I do it". The best advice I can give is to SEARCH, SEARCH, AND MORE SEARCHING. Also, what kind of axle you use depends on what kind of wheeling you do and what tires to plan to run. Good luck with it.
dick!, i know that i want to use a dana 44 out of an early bronco 66-77, but i just wanted to know if anyone has done this okay!

BRAD091703 said:
dick!, i know that i want to use a dana 44 out of an early bronco 66-77, but i just wanted to know if anyone has done this okay!

Welcome to the site. We don't appreciate foul language like that. If you wish to continue using that language, I suggest you find another forum to visit. Please refer to the following link regarding the rules of this forum, http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134980. In regards to the SAS swap, do a search on the forum. It has been done many times on this forum. Go to the SAS swap registry section of this site at the following link. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

i think what they mean to say is when u have to defend yerself do it in a non vulgar way. or jus blow people off cuz they are obviously having a bad day. and jus use what usefull info they give and ignore the rest. whatever works for you. but i'm telling u there is too much good info on this site to pass it up. and there is nothing wrong with wanting it done quick. i wanted mine done quick. but it doesn't work like that sooo ya jus realize that... its ALOT of work. welcome and just learn to search... alot... and u'll find what u need. good luck. WOW :eek: i jus repeated everything thats already been said. i jus left out the attitude ;)

haha hiridin funny

There's really no way to tell you "how to do it". Everyone here has a different setup. You won't find the exact SAS on one Ex as someone elses. It's just all your preference. Search through all the SAS threads and find something you wanna do.

Back