need to know vacuum routing | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

need to know vacuum routing

ChrisR

Reaction score
City, State
globe, az
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
have the v6 4.0L SOHC engine-new crate engine in fact-but am missing a vacuum hook-up-the diagram on the hood doesn't show all the lines-have four lines from cental pcv valve, two go to EGR module, one set back to the fule pump/canister but one just hanging currently-anyone know where I can find a pic or diagram of the proper routing? any help would be appreciated-been looking on line for over a week now, not in my chilton's either:(

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

mr2fix2it

Reaction score
City, State
new york
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 sport w/06 mustang 4.0
best bet is find a like vehicle.you are looking for hoses to accessories and emissions system and no book shows all hoses in one picture

<

ChrisR

Reaction score
City, State
globe, az
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
lol-true-can't even find anything close to it on line either-next time I'm at circle K and see a similar explorer I'll ask if I can look under the hood:)

<

waskly

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Crooklyn NY!
have the v6 4.0L SOHC engine-new crate engine in fact-but am missing a vacuum hook-up-the diagram on the hood doesn't show all the lines-have four lines from cental pcv valve, two go to EGR module, one set back to the fule pump/canister but one just hanging currently-anyone know where I can find a pic or diagram of the proper routing? any help would be appreciated-been looking on line for over a week now, not in my chilton's either:(

got a picture?

<

vipersinu2

Reaction score
City, State
The Big City of Orange City, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Navigator 450hp
I need pictures also, I bought a truck without enigine. trying to hook everything back up. can someone snap a photo and upload?

<