New 1993 XLT 4x4 farm truck

SuwanneeJim

Reaction score
City, State
Live Oak, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer XLT 4X4
Hello,

Was looking for a truck to haul stuff around the farm and maybe to the dump while renovating a house on our property. Maybe try to pull up some small stumps and drag some logs fro A to B.
Found this one on CL for $825
Already missing the passenger front seat…so that means I can haul more stuff.
206,000 miles. No leaks and gets down the road.

50891568-42B8-4900-8026-5644E1FEBA13.jpeg A93923A7-4291-43BB-AC92-7FBA722E15D6.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello,

Was looking for a truck to haul stuff around the farm and maybe to the dump while renovating a house on our property. Maybe try to pull up some small stumps and drag some logs fro A to B.
Found this one on CL for $825
Already missing the passenger front seat…so that means I can haul more stuff.
206,000 miles. No leaks and gets down the road.

View attachment 434642 View attachment 434643
welcome to EF!!!! pulling stumps in 4lo seems fun :D

Thanks. Kinda rough on the dash… some cracks and feels loose around the 4x4 buttons
A couple rust spots on both sides rear fender. Frame and wheel wells are solid though. I suppose some sanding and primer will keep it at bay for a while.
Overall…. It seems like it will a great farm vehicle .

Welcome to the forum! Looking good! Should make a decent hauler! What engine and all she got?

The low buy in makes it nice. I've done basically the same thing with Aerostar vans, buy them cheap for work vehicles and use them as 1 ton trucks on my day off.

Welcome. Nice find.

Back