• Register Today It's free!

New 2003 Aviator owner from PA

Richard Molnar

Reaction score
City, State
Coatesville, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Lincoln Aviator
Hello, I am a new owner of a 2003 Lincoln Aviator and I have some questions maybe someone can help with:

- dipstick handle is broken, Ford part # is 2C5Z-67500-AA this is no longer available. Part number on the dipstick is 2C5E-67500-BB this is no longer available from Ford. I have not been able to find on eBay. Any suggestions?
- Will the Eibach sway bar kit #4031.320 fit my vehicle? Best place to buy?
-Having problems with the backlighting of the instrument cluster, seams to be temp dependent. Low light till it is warmed up or sometimes low light all the time. Is their a module that controls this or would it be a problem with the board? Thanks for any help, Rick

I answered my own question about the Eibach sway bars, they will fit. The backlighting problem seems to be intermittent and when the lights are low the dimmer switch does not work, when the lights work the dimmer switch works. I have a new problem: their is a sound coming from the driver's rear sounds like a solenoid engaging and disengaging only when the engine is running. I have purchased a factory manual waiting for it to arrive.

Well for the dipstick, try a used auto part salvage yard.

Back