New 2005 Ford Explorer Owner

johnf24

Reaction score
City, State
Winder
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer
Hey guys,
Glad to be a part of this forum for future reference on any Explorer issues or concerns that I may have. I just purchased a 2005 Explorer on 8/9/08. This is my first SUV. I actually got a stellar deal on it. Anyway, glad to be here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome john u got pics of it

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Hey guys,
Glad to be a part of this forum for future reference on any Explorer issues or concerns that I may have. I just purchased a 2005 Explorer on 8/9/08. This is my first SUV. I actually got a stellar deal on it. Anyway, glad to be here.

First off John - WELCOME!

Could you share some details of your stellar deal? On the board or through PM's is fine. I am looking for a 2003-2005 XLT 4x4, and was curious what you paid and how it was optioned. Also, your location plays a role (where's Winder?).

TIA!

Bill Jr.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I will try to post pics soon.
It was actually my company's vehicle that was very well taken care of if you can believe that. It does have a lot of miles on it (93000), but I only payed 2700 for it. It is beautiful. It is the 4 liter V6 XLT 2WD version. Nothing special as far as features, PL, PW, PM, Cruise, Keyless entry. You know, the standard stuff. No power seats though.

I live in Winder, GA. It is about 30 minutes west of Athens.

Back