• Register Today It's free!

New 2015 Sport Owner

Juulian95

Reaction score
City, State
Seattle, Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
Absolutely love it. It looks mean and fits all the kids in it. 1 owner, clean carfax.

ecoboost 3.5 w/ 100,000 miles. Runs like new! First thing I did was a Royal Purple oil change, new bosch all weather wipers, high end white headlight bulbs

Current Mods: LED license lamps, LED reverse bulbs, broadway rear view mirror

Future Mods: Led fog bulbs, Paint oe Sport 20” rims Midnight Gloss Black 2stage, black Ford emblems, chip, intake, exhaust, tune, roof cargo basket w/ side mount ladder, tint front windows to match (I believe 30%), lightbar mounted on lower bumper cover center, HID conversion, LED 3rd brake light

I am brand new to the forum but Ive loved the explorers since this body style came out. I worked at Harris Ford as a detailer in 2014 and loved taking these out for fuel fills and bank runs. I wanted black but this one beat all the other I looked at by far. Immaculate condition both function wise and a solid 9.5/10 for a 6 year old rig. I am extremely pleased to finally own one! Any suggestions of mods are greatly appreciated!

A8C5A30E-B027-4AA5-BB45-42B80000B039.jpeg

EE529F2D-DF37-4326-9928-35D196C6C5C0.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking Explorer.

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Nice looking Sport. I like the lighter colours because they stay clean looking longer and cooler in hot weather.

Peter

Back