• Register Today It's free!

new at this

allen1962unique

Reaction score
City, State
rex ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 ford sport trac
just took my 4.0 out and had it rebuilt. 192,000 miles and the rear timing chain jumped because of the plastic track broke. have engine installed and ai find no where to hook the pvc valve hose to. I have been online looking at diagrams and most tell me that the hose hooks to the back side of the drivers side valve cover. It does not go into the back of the valve cover. Is there a place to put it in the block or the head on my year model.

just took my 4.0 out and had it rebuilt. 192,000 miles and the rear timing chain jumped because of the plastic track broke. have engine installed and ai find no where to hook the pvc valve hose to. I have been online looking at diagrams and most tell me that the hose hooks to the back side of the drivers side valve cover. It does not go into the back of the valve cover. Is there a place to put it in the block or the head on my year model.
It's there. Driver's side towards the top. Put your hand on the top of the valve cover and just stick your finger right below the side it's there. It's higher than you think it is

Screenshot_20220217-094816.png

Back