• Register Today It's free!

New Cali/Nv Member :D

Prpntblr95

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer 2dr
Good Mornin fella's I've been directed here a few times from google looking up info for my '94 explorer,

So alittle about me, I'm Sean, 17. Born in the Bay Area California but I am currently living with my dad in Las Vegas, NV

I have a 1994 Explorer. It's a 2dr ,4wd and basically it just sits at my moms in California unfortunently but before I moved I drove it for about 6-7 months and took it mudding a few times. I work for my step dad during the summer who owns A&A Automotive in Sausalito and I have done routine maintenance on the explorer and many other cars over the past 3 summers.

389079_2443259275253_2067645262_n.jpg

298092_2443259835267_1083011976_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to this forum!

Thanks man!

Future idea's I'm thinking off are throwing a lift on it, nothing absolutely huge but about a 4" suspension lift and some new wheels and tires. Wheels I was thinking just some steelies because they are alot more affordable. Tire wise I was thinking BFG All-Terrain T/A® KO, still unsure on tire and rim size since I have not decided on the lift but it will be a suspension lift and not a body lift.

I dad had a pair of thos BFG's on his old tacoma and got 75k miles out of them and my step dad put them on my moms X-terra and I loved them when I'd drive her car.

If any of you guys got a certain lift or tire you like feel free to post it up :D

So wait, you're living in Vegas but your Expo is in Cali right now still? Bummer, I'm hoping to find someone here in Vegas that I can just park next to and pop the hood on to do some comparison looking on vacuum line routing and what not... Mine's a disaster...

Welcome to the forum though!

So wait, you're living in Vegas but your Expo is in Cali right now still? Bummer, I'm hoping to find someone here in Vegas that I can just park next to and pop the hood on to do some comparison looking on vacuum line routing and what not... Mine's a disaster...

Welcome to the forum though!

Yes it's at my moms :/
I didn't get good enough grades to get it trailered out here but when I get it out here we can for sure meet up!

Ahhhhh yes I remember those days!!! I'm not a parent but honestly, being in my shoes now, I'm glad my parents made decisions like that which I thought sucked at the time!!! In hindsight now in my middle 30's and somewhat successful and comfortable in my life I'm glad they were a pain in the ass back then! LOL

BTW, I've never been much of a mud guy but I do live for the dirt...

1L.jpg

100_0406.jpg

538315_872409168108_23707796_36019343_1431436756_n.jpg

Ahhhhh yes I remember those days!!! I'm not a parent but honestly, being in my shoes now, I'm glad my parents made decisions like that which I thought sucked at the time!!! In hindsight now in my middle 30's and somewhat successful and comfortable in my life I'm glad they were a pain in the ass back then! LOL

BTW, I've never been much of a mud guy but I do live for the dirt...

1L.jpg

100_0406.jpg

538315_872409168108_23707796_36019343_1431436756_n.jpg

I occasionally ride my old XR100R. Been to Hollister Hills a few times, Praire City up in Sacramento many times just for day trips. It's fun but I've had that bike since '07. I have long since out grew it but I am only 5"7" 125lbs but it just doesn't have enough power for me.

Back