Reaction score
City, State
Thomasville, North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Pics of New Custom Bumper

The bumper is done! :D

2118336_6.jpg

It has a front hitch for a removable winch, so I dont have to drive with the winch on to work.
2118336_7.jpg

2118336_8.jpg

I have the first primer coat on it. I am gonna paint the bumper black, and hope to get my PIAAs I have on it by this Friday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If your builder would like to advertise here, he can contact Rick. Otherwise, quit pimpin his stuff, that is why your other thread no longer exists.

sry..somewhat new to the site..appreciate the info. thanks

I don't see any advertising here, just a pic of a bumper. No names or any thing else. Where's the advertising in that?

looks nice, may i suggest painting it in a truck bed liner.. or, if you are just going to rattle can it, you can buy truck bed liner type stuff in a spray on can at walmart for like 5-6 bucks a can

jwrezz said:
I don't see any advertising here, just a pic of a bumper. No names or any thing else. Where's the advertising in that?
It's been edited.

Thanks Ren1010...............and the bumber looks nice! :thumbsup:

Gotcha, thanx.

yeah, I put a coat of (spray-can) paint on it and put some Piaa 520s up also. I will get a picture of it painted up tonight.

Pictures

Some more pics:

2118336_10.jpg

2118336_11.jpg
I also have two more 520s on order to put up top.

2118336_12.jpg

yea where in nc did you get that done.. pm me i am tired of my tube one and would like one simular to that

that thing is way to big on that explorer with out a lift.

Yeah I know...but I am gonna lift it in a couple of weeks ( just got to get the money) I just cant decide between the RCD ranger kit or the Supelift kit. Then i am gonna try to run 34 inch goodyear MTRs

That's a nice bumper. The bumper hangs a little bit low, but it looks like it can really take a beating. Looks badass painted with the lights. :cool:

Ren1010 said:
Yeah I know...but I am gonna lift it in a couple of weeks ( just got to get the money) I just cant decide between the RCD ranger kit or the Supelift kit. Then i am gonna try to run 34 inch goodyear MTRs
go with the RCD

the bumper looks good man. it'll look much better when it's higher off the ground

Thanks, I will definatly post up as soon as i get lift kit. I am prob gonna go with the rcd

Back