"new" early bronco (concept) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"new" early bronco (concept)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry but it looks like a scout to me :(

It looks like one of the plastic tonka trucks I used to play with when I was little. That does not deserve to have the title of "Bronco".

a004-bronco-0104n-4.jpg

Well, I'm gonna go against the responses so far and say I like it. I'd chop some crap off the front bumper, but other than that I like the way it looks. I saw the 2 liter turbo-diesel w/nnnnaaaaaaawwwwwsss and the variable tranny, but any news on the suspension or power ratings?

I like the look of Mercedes G500, and I LOVE this one. I hope they don't change much when the actual production comes out.

Attachments

• g500.jpg
    g500.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 833

I like it;) It looks alot better than some of the other crap that is coming out

Well its a start for a more "off-road" friendly one. So give it a chance!!!

I also like it but I would need to see the specs on suspension etc. But from the looks of it, there would be a winch and that is a real good sign.

[pre-rant] i like the styling. it looks good, the front is a little over agressive, but overall i dig the look. the little diesel on drugs is also cool as hell. with that said... [/pre-rant]

ITS M****R F*****G ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!!!
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

its built on a front wheel drive mini-ute platform! they added a diffy to the rear IRS to make it AWD! this is all fine, BUT DO NOT USE THE ***DAM BRONCO NAME ON IT!!! if this thing goes into production as a Bronco, i will NEVER buy another Ford again. period. it is worse than a slap in the face, it is a slap in the face to the ground, pee'd on, and then teabagged.

un-f****n' believable.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

hmmm what do you guys think of its look??

I like the side look
r1324053269.jpg

Interesting tires
capt.dt12101042033.auto_show_dt121.jpg

r2160442563.jpg

Looks like Jeep is at it also

post-1-17542-CV2004_066.jpg

post-1-17683-CV2004_068.jpg

the Jeep has solid axles, and not the :rainbow: mini-car IFS/IRS. :mad:

Originally posted by james t
the Jeep has solid axles, and not the :rainbow: mini-car IFS/IRS. :mad:

I know why doesn't ford try to go grab the Jeep market sare and throw some 60's under front and rear. I hate it that Jeep builds what people want.

This is a sad day indeed...so it is basically an Escape with 33s and a Diesel motor.

Kurt,
Where did you get the rest of the pics? I hate it when Ford teases me with something cool like this...

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
This is a sad day indeed...so it is basically an Escape with 33s and a Diesel motor.

so sad, but so true:(

i will get a better look at the auto show next week, i'll trty to get some good pics

You know...

I heard a while back that ford was working on a wrangler fighter. Wrangler basicly has there market tapped. There really isn't anything like it. This shows promise I think. I think ford really wants to bring back the Bronco, and I think the public also does. But hopefully Ford rembers why thet we're and still are so wanted. Capability! I don't know if you will see soild axles though, there becomeing a thing of the past. But I think IFS/IRS is the future, as soon as they can get travel problems fixed. After all, if you build it they will come!;)

(and for god sakes put a V8 in it!):D

I dont think there will ever be an IFS on a factory car that can flex at all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's like a mini H2.....so sad.

as for it looking aggresive...it looks like its smiling......looks like beetles brother or something.....

Back