• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• We are aware of the issue with our internal search engine and we will be bringing it back online shortly. For now please use the Google search bar near the top of each page. Thanks, Rick
^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

"new" early bronco (concept)

SkanlaxJMO

Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
james t said:
[pre-rant] i like the styling. it looks good, the front is a little over agressive, but overall i dig the look. the little diesel on drugs is also cool as hell. with that said... [/pre-rant]

ITS M****R F*****G ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!!!
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

its built on a front wheel drive mini-ute platform! they added a diffy to the rear IRS to make it AWD! this is all fine, BUT DO NOT USE THE ***DAM BRONCO NAME ON IT!!! if this thing goes into production as a Bronco, i will NEVER buy another Ford again. period. it is worse than a slap in the face, it is a slap in the face to the ground, pee'd on, and then teabagged.

un-f****n' believable.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
i agree with him

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

SkanlaxJMO

Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
I vote for ford to re-make the old bronco with the solid axles and a V8...with a good sound system and a bit of chrome and insulation ford would sell a boat load of them.

james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
The Escape is more capable offroad and has stronger parts than the Bronco.

Say that to yourself outloud and let it sink in.

:(

unabonked

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98Sport, 94XLT, 96Sport
So lets see... the Escape, Frestyle, Edge, Fairlane, and now a Bonco crossover. Gee you think this segment is getting a bit crowded? Its kinda funny in a way. Bill Ford said they were going to focus on cars... now we get a Fiesta based Bronco, an F150 that rides like a car and NO offroad capable SUVs. I know the guy is an enviormentalist, but did he really have to hose ALL our toys?

I like the H3... very capable offroading. So is the new X-terra and even the Liberty isn't that bad. Toyota has thet old-school land cruser coming. Ford is the only major company not producing an offroad niche product.

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
I'm glad I bought my eb already! Even if this does make production, it's going to be the same response in years past from the fsb to the bII. I don't really care, as the bronco name was lessened w/ the b2. Good lil trucks, but i'll stick with my Early Bronco!

Jefe

Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
unabonked said:
I like the H3... very capable offroading. So is the new X-terra and even the Liberty isn't that bad. Toyota has thet old-school land cruser coming. Ford is the only major company not producing an offroad niche product.
From what I've read and seen, Ford is trying to get out of the niche market for now. Killing off the adrenaline (SVT Sport-Trac) and GT, adding more cars. Yet, with this Bronco and 5-door (Fiesta or whatever they call it) and pricing them low, they are trying to compete with someone elses market (Scion) and all they've got as a sales pitch is the Bronco name.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Ford Bronco / Ranger Confirmed Auto Industry News 2
Rick Return of the Ranger and Bronco??? Auto Industry News 27
BrooklynBay New Ford Bronco. Auto Industry News 13
swshawaii 2016 Ford SVT Bronco Coming Soon Auto Industry News 6
Stic-o New Bronco again? Auto Industry News 5
7 New Bronco Concept Auto Industry News 7
Paul N. New Bronco in 2010 - too good to be true? Auto Industry News 20
james t HISTORY LESSON- 1964 Bronco Auto Industry News 1
J One Bad Ass Bronco Auto Industry News 3
G 2004 Bronco pic. Auto Industry News 10
M Next Gen 2 dr Explorer will be Bronco? Auto Industry News 5
N More Rumors: Super-Duty Bronco Returns? Auto Industry News 3
N No Wrangler Fighter-Eater/Bronco/USV?!?!? Auto Industry News 6
Rick New Bronco dead before it was alive?? Auto Industry News 21
Stephen Bronco rides again Auto Industry News 19
BrooklynBay Ford plans to unveil a solar powered hybrid concept car. Auto Industry News 7
mounty71 1967 Ranger II concept Auto Industry News 5
Rick Ford announces "Airstream" concept vehicle Auto Industry News 13
J Ford to Auction Off Equator Concept Truck to Support Texas Hurricane Relief Auto Industry News 11
Rick A history of Ford's concept cars Auto Industry News 6
Rick Mercury Meta 1 Concept Auto Industry News 9
E More Explorer Sport Trac Concept Pictures (2006) Auto Industry News 0
W Mercury Meta One Concept Vehicle Auto Industry News 2
Raminator157 The New 2005 Explorer Sport Trac Concept Auto Industry News 14
Alec TV Alert! New Shelby Cobra Concept "Daisy" Auto Industry News 13
L 2004 Mustang GT concept, what do you think Auto Industry News 8
JDraper New Mustang Concept!! Auto Industry News 41
A Ford EX Concept Auto Industry News 23
C Ford’s new concept off-road vehicle pics Auto Industry News 9