NEW ENGLAND 4-WHEEL JAMBOREE NATIONALS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEW ENGLAND 4-WHEEL JAMBOREE NATIONALS

CBoug76

Elite Explorer ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Dracut, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Sport
Hi, Im from MA & NH, with the in-laws in Plattsburgh NY.
I am planning on going to the 7th Annual New England 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals, in Essex Junction, VT. Is there anyone from here that will be there that weekend??

jambo-icon.gif

August 4 - 5, 2001
Essex Junction, VT

HERITAGE FORD PRESENTS THE 7th ANNUAL BOND AUTO PARTS
NEW ENGLAND 4-WHEEL JAMBOREE NATIONALS
Champlain Valley Exposition
Essex Junction, VT
How to get there

Saturday & Sunday, August 4 - 5, 2001

Held at the Champlain Valley Exposition near Burlington. Open to all makes, models & years of 4WD show and race trucks. Includes:

show-n-shine competition,
Dead Link Removed
Photographers Choice
Best Ford - Street - Class Winner
Best Contemporary - Street - Class Winner
Serge Ziegler of Laconia, NH - '00 Ford

mud drags,
Dead Link Removed
Chris Boulet of Red Oak, TX - 1st Place Class VI
New National Record Holder - 1.99 Sec

Tough Trucks (sm),
Dead Link Removed
Rob Watley of Goshen, CT - 1st Place Stock Class

Monster trucks,
Dead Link Removed

Burnout contest,
Dead Link Removed
Serge Ziegler of Laconia, NH - '00 Ford

tug-a-trucks, monster truck wishbone, Extreme Team monster truck rides and Performance Marketplace. Part of the Special Events Performance Series. Call (317) 236-6515 or www.familyevents.com.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In-laws in Plattsburgh, huh?? My brother and sister in law are both doctors in Plattsburg. I went to Keene State College for a year, and spent my summers on Conway lake. Small world :cool: .

BTW, I can't make it to the jamboree. :(

i didnt know anything about this but it seems cool, i might go. its only about 80 miles away. But i probably wont be involved in anything, just go to see other trucks, etc...

Guy and Gals here are the photos from my trip to Essex Junction VT to the 4 Wheel Jamboree Nationals.

Most of the Pictures are mine and some of them are from a friend.

Now onto the Photo's

While there I did run into a member from here "SANDY". He was at the show with his Wife's Mazda. Hopefully nxt year I will enter my Explorer. Other then Sandy, there was only 1 Explorer there. I talked to the kid, he knows about this site, but doesn't come here that often. Oh well his loss!

Back