moparsrus

Reaction score
City, State
Canton Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Adrenalin V8
Flame away.....
assend003.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

eppd00

Looks good. Did you cut out the valance on the right side,if so were you able to mold in a lip similar to the one on the left or did you have some type of overlay? Did you go under the rear end or go around the spare tire? I am very interested in how it is laid out

looks real nice man, nice appearance. what setup are you running? Duals are a hot topic on here given the IRS and lack of room. what is your secret?

guys, I purchased the truck used, the previous owner had cut the passenger side valence out already, he had installed a 40 series flowmaser (single in dual out) and 2 pipes under the rearend and had installed 2 weakass double tips. I will be installing true duals with an X pipe in the near future, this will require quite a bit of time as I WILL be going over the rear differential AND will be keeping the spare tire in place............pics to follow I promise. As far as the cutout of the rear valance, the previous owner did a fair job, but I will be correcting that as well..........thanks for the comments............

Very Nice! I really like the look!
Congrats on the Colorado Red STA :thumbsup:

Charlie

Looks great!!! Ford should have put dual exhaust on the Adrenalin's!!!

That looks GREAT!!!

cleaned her up a little...............
assendagain010.jpg
assendagain005.jpg
assendagain004.jpg

looks awesome lets hear how she sounds

I hate to tell you this but from what I have read on this forum duals are not possible on this truck. You can't fit true dual exhaust out the back to much chit back there. On the plus side the guy did a fantastic job looks factory and is perfectly symmetrical. I agree should have came from the factory like that.

I hate to tell you this but from what I have read on this forum duals are not possible on this truck. You can't fit true dual exhaust out the back to much chit back there. On the plus side the guy did a fantastic job looks factory and is perfectly symmetrical. I agree should have came from the factory like that.

not to be argumentative, but I own a muffler shop, and it can and will be done, I assure you pics will follow...thanks for the compliments...........

mopar u should post sound clip of it

not to be argumentative, but I own a muffler shop, and it can and will be done, I assure you pics will follow...thanks for the compliments...........

Not at all I just did a search an see where you posted this 6 months ago but i guess never got around to it. Like I said it is what I read on this site from here:

Well I went down and had a custome Magnaflow exhaust done today. At first I was hoping to do a true dual but after we put it on the rack it's just too tight under there to do it correctly.

There is no doubt about the fact it is a V8 now, the Magnaflow has that distinctive tone. It's a little louder than I had hoped for but we'll see if it grows on me. My wife loves it, she didn't know I had done it so I told her to take my Trac when she went to Starbucks, she just started to giggle.

This thing definitely breaths alot better, it shifts much smoother than before, and has a little more torque. :burnout: All in all so far I'm good with it.

I guess anything is possible if you own the shop and can bend pipe any way you want. I am very interested in seeing how you route the pipes.

That is why I'm interested in this thread, the shop that did mine felt that the clearence was just too tight and they didn't feel comfortable with it driving on a day to day basis.

moparsrus, I'm hoping you can do this and that's why I want you to keep us updated. I may just be taking a trip to Georgia.

I do like the way mine sounds but true duals would be much nicer.

Here's hoping that Moparsrus can work that out. I'm interested also. and yes please include a sound clip or a video link!

Update!?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

under the rear end is how the 03-04 Cobras did it with the IRS.

any pics under there the way you bought it ?

any progress ??

for true duals what mid pipe would work ?

Back