New Explorer club in Massachusetts. | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer club in Massachusetts.

Ok, cool. Text me later in the week.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I want to do some off roading this week or the weekend, I know I am going to go during the week at some point. I want to test out my new tires.

newtires.jpg

newtires2.jpg

iminterested in rding some trails with you all let me now when you go out again pm me when your ready

I am pretty much down to go anytime.

What up guys! It would be cool to meet up!

Went out off roading earlier today, had a blast playing in the mud. Absolutley love the new tires. When I got to the trails there was a bunch of people there and a Dodge 1500 stuck in the mud. I asked if they needed any help and he said sure. He yelled to the other guys that the Explorer was gonna pull him out and everyone chuckled until I ripped him out on the second try lol.

Cool. Would like to head out with you but things are really thin right now. Been out of work for 14 months so I have more important things to think about like food!!!!

Food

BigRondo how you been? I've been away for a while (the voices in my head told me to clean my guns). Now about the food we can find it on the trails "Honestly ociffer Bambi just ran in front of me and my buddy just happened to have his .45 (you know voices in head clean guns so on so forth) and we couldn't just let Bambi suffer so you know.And so no sense letting good meat go to waste. So what you say wanna go wheelin?:D

BigRondo how you been? I've been away for a while (the voices in my head told me to clean my guns). Now about the food we can find it on the trails "Honestly ociffer Bambi just ran in front of me and my buddy just happened to have his .45 (you know voices in head clean guns so on so forth) and we couldn't just let Bambi suffer so you know.And so no sense letting good meat go to waste. So what you say wanna go wheelin?:D

What's up man? Haven't seen you around for a while. I'd like to get out with you guys this weekend. Have to wait and see how much gas and cash I have.

im ready to go, my ex is practicly stock but hasnt stopped me yet. im from palmer ma and dont know of any leagal trails but i think its about time i find some!

You're kind of far from me but I know I few good trails if you ever make it down my way.

Itching to do a little off roading this weekend, anyone want to join me?

Is there any activity lately? I know the Freetown State Forest very well as I gre up right down the street. Would be interested in going out with some folks to do some wheeling.

Is there any activity lately? I know the Freetown State Forest very well as I gre up right down the street. Would be interested in going out with some folks to do some wheeling.

"Freetown-Fall River State Forest (Freetown and Fall River) tel. # (508)644-5522
Approximately 25 miles of singe track trails for the expert rider. Motorcycles only." - http://www.mass.gov/dcr/recreate/orv.htm

What do they have for SUVs?

Quite a bit. Most is on the easy side. Lots of fun after a decent rain. There are very few gates and none of the rangers or the EPs give you a hard time as long as you don't get stupid.

I used to go to the Freetown Forrest a lot a few years back. I still actually take my truck there at least once a month. I am down to go if anyone else wants to. Also like Benfrench said EP never bother you out there as long as you are not doing anything stupid.

My parents live about a mile from the Forest. I usually go in up around the Ledge, there are a lot of "roads" back there, nothing too crazy but after a good rain, you can absolutley get the Ex dirty! I am busy this weekend but Sunday the 26th in the morning I am available.

I would love to join a explorer club, i love off-roading! I have a stock 96 Explorer and my beast has been itching to get muddy. Hahaha im near leominster. I know a jeep club that goes off-roading in winchdeon ma on some state trails. They have all kinds of trails and different levels, easy, medium, hard, and your nuts!! Lol.

I would love to join a explorer club, i love off-roading! I have a stock 96 Explorer and my beast has been itching to get muddy. Hahaha im near leominster. I know a jeep club that goes off-roading in winchdeon ma on some state trails. They have all kinds of trails and different levels, easy, medium, hard, and your nuts!! Lol.

I don't have an Explorer anymore but I am still looking for some new trails. If there are good ones in your area please let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm down for some light trail riding as my Ex is bone stock & my daily driver and I can't afford to trash it.

1998Explodasport, what do you drive now?

Back