New Explorer in the family | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer in the family

:burnout: Its official SHE passed smog!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Congrats on passing your Smog Test...:salute:

transformation from desert runner to rockcrawler has begun
IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

rock sliders coming next

...But wait....What about the forgotten Ranger???..I see the Zuk's are getting worked on...

...But wait....What about the forgotten Ranger???..I see the Zuk's are getting worked on...

It's there just out of the picture...;)

ur eddie is looking real good

and.... the damage list grows!
So far we have replaced:
Trans
all U-joints
Drive shafts rebalanced
New Hubs
complete steering, inners, outers, drag links

And now we are gonna replace inner and out wheel bearings, and lower ball joints, she doesn't like the alignment shop!

We will have a brand new truck when we are done! lol

...For some reason, I am actually starting to believe you guys honestly don't believe, Projects are money pits...:p:

Looks like these beams are cut and turned, am i correct? My roommate may be interested in picking them up from you if you're getting rid of them. Could you PM me with a price for the beams and radius arms, and how soon you think you'll have them off the truck?

this truck is not being taken apart we are repairing damage due to previous owner

O ok, i could have sworn i read from you or stic-o that you were gonna stick a solid axle under the front end. Nevermind then, i'm glad to hear you are keeping the TTB, i really like how this one is setup.

O ok, i could have sworn i read from you or stic-o that you were gonna stick a solid axle under the front end. Nevermind then, i'm glad to hear you are keeping the TTB, i really like how this one is setup.

All in due time my friend, all in due time:D

Looking really good, I may suggest the high clearance leaf spring mounting plates from Total chaos for someone who likes to get on the rocks with a Spring under truck.

IMG_0049.jpg

40020.jpg

I think they are just marking their territory.. They probably don't like that big white thing hunkering up to the spot's.

Because of that white thing work has picked up on the Zuk's (well at least on one of them) the gray one is being sold so its getting preped and finished out so it can leave. That will provide cash flow to work on the blue Zuk. finish putting together the white thing, which will then allow the time to finish the Ranger and start on the FJ40(which has now made status and is in the garage) wheew work on so many at one time makes one tired!

ball-joints replaced, bearings replaced took it for a spin, and a crawl up the porch
P1010004_1.jpg

P1010005_2.jpg

P1010006_1.jpg

P1010008_1-1.jpg

I hope this truck is making it out to truckhaven in october? I really want to check out certain things on it...the bumpers, front fender trimming, rear setup...

Looking really good, I may suggest the high clearance leaf spring mounting plates from Total chaos for someone who likes to get on the rocks with a Spring under truck.

40020.jpg

I SO want those!

Thanks Danny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

AND..... WE have LIGHTS!
IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Back