New explorer owner informed

BIGHVM

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
UK, Richmond, Surrrey.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Northface
I was on my way home from practice tonight driving on the north circular, near Ikea, I came across another second gen- reg **RoR. This poor bloke must have thought I was mad, I pulled up along side and told him about this website- he said he would look at it............I then pulled off and shortly after found my self behind him and behind him and behind him- (I think he thought I was a nutter following him), at the chiswick round about, I went left for kew bridge, he went right..........I pulled up in the kew bridge road to call the wife and see if she wanted anything on the way------He came down the road and passed me as I was pulling out!
Again I was behind him..............(this poor man must have been worried now having gone all the way round the round about to loose me already)!

I crossed kew bridge and turned off the south circular near home, he must have been relieved at seeing that!

So to that man, if you have joined and I hope you have, I am sorry, I was not stalking you.........only driving home mate!

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!

well now we all know to let you leave any future meets before we do so as to stop you stalking us all the way home lol

lol i think i saw YOU but i was safe driving a transit LOOL
I would have waved but you were to busy looking for ex,s
hehe.. last week your were heading towards leatherhead hehe
rich

I know- its funny, I should try and remember that not everyone with an Explorer is mad keen like some of us!
Next time I see one, I will breath slowley, count to ten, chant for 10 mins.....................................................................................................................................................................then chase him and tell them about this website!

Oh well, too old to change now eh!?

Back