New Explorer Owner

Mrgonzalo

Reaction score
City, State
Silver Spring, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Ford Explorer XLT
Well, new to me at least.

Hello everyone. I just recently bought a 2007 Explorer XLT and have been getting my hands under the hood. Day 1, I swapped the thermostat housing which was leaking. It has been a while since I have had the time and opportunity to get under the hood of a car, so I'm looking forward to working on this one and learning more from y'all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello everyone. I just recently bought a 2007 Explorer XLT and have been getting my hands under the hood. Day 1, I swapped the thermostat housing which was leaking. It has been a while since I have had the time and opportunity to get under the hood of a car, so I'm looking forward to working on this one and learning more from y'all.
Welcome to the Group!! I'm so Sad to hear that your Therapist prescribed Ford Explorer Under Hood for your treatment!! LOL Just kidding, but it even made me laugh. The busy boys and girls on here put most dealerships to shame, with their/ our knowledgr, and Honest answers to most trivial things which other Forums either ignore, or simply Ghost.

Welcome to the Group!! I'm so Sad to hear that your Therapist prescribed Ford Explorer Under Hood for your treatment!! LOL Just kidding, but it even made me laugh. The busy boys and girls on here put most dealerships to shame, with their/ our knowledgr, and Honest answers to most trivial things which other Forums either ignore, or simply Ghost.
To be honest, therapy-by-explorer was a welcome addition. It allowed me to step away from some of my house projects. It's nice because I now can say that I started AND finished something in one weekend!

Welcome.

Hello everyone,
I own an Ford Explorer 2004 Eddie Bauer edition. and I have been getting my hands dirty quite a bit with this truck.
so I decide to join the forum, so I can learn more about it. and also share what I have been getting my self into with it.

Welcome! Lots of good, smart, savvy people here; lots of good information, too. You're in the right place!

w

welcome!!!!

Back