• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer ST Owner from Kansas

ST Bob

Reaction score
City, State
Cunningham, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Greetings all, new white 2020 Explorer ST owner from South Central, Kansas. I am a Ford dealership parts manager, so if I can help you out with anything just let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to this forum! How many years have you been working in the parts department? The last time that I was in a parts department, I remember seeing them change from printed manuals to parts software. The Ford software or printed manuals are different than what the parts departments use. I think that it was called CPD 2000 software.

Welcome to this forum! How many years have you been working in the parts department? The last time that I was in a parts department, I remember seeing them change from printed manuals to parts software. The Ford software or printed manuals are different than what the parts departments use. I think that it was called CPD 2000 software.
Been doing parts off and on since the mid 1970's. Hasn't changed much except looking up parts has gone from paper books to microfische to computer. I am sort of a gray haired nerd so computers are just fine with me.

Welcome from the crew at Livernois Motorsports!

Congrats on the new ST also, one of my favorite newer SUVs. Always great to see another parts guy on here. I worked for Advance auto for almost 10 years in parts sales and I've been with Livernois in sales for over 7 years , so I feel your pain haha. Great group of guys / gals on here always very helpful and knowledgeable. We have some phenomenal tunes for the new Explorer STs also, so feel free to give us a shout if there's anything we could help with.

Back