New Explorer XLT Owner Soon Nov. 1st 2013 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer XLT Owner Soon Nov. 1st 2013

bobg1949

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 ford explorer xlt
I have a questions. We ordered our 2014 Explorer XLT on September. 17th, 2013. We ordered the confort package with leather and my questoin is this. The 60/40 seat does it include a fold down armrest from the 60 side? I have seen photo's showing the armrest with the leather option but not fabric. The photo was from a Limited however so thats why i don't know for sure if my XLT will have the armrest.

How did you order it on October 17th, 2013... when today is October 2nd 2013?? Are the new Exes, also time travel capable?? LOL welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. :chug:

I moved your thread into the 2013-14 Order Status subforum.

I have a questions. We ordered our 2014 Explorer XLT on Oct. 17th, 2013. We ordered the confort package with leather and my questoin is this. The 60/40 seat does it include a fold down armrest from the 60 side? I have seen photo's showing the armrest with the leather option but not fabric. The photo was from a Limited however so thats why i don't know for sure if my XLT will have the armrest.

Hi bobg1949,

I checked out the 2014 Order Guide and didn't see a specific mention of an armrest with the 60/40 bench seat. It is listed for the Limited, which verifies what you saw in the photo.

Crystal

Back