New Ford 4.0 OHV v6 244 OEM shortblock for explorer ranger and aerostar 0 miles | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Ford 4.0 OHV v6 244 OEM shortblock for explorer ranger and aerostar 0 miles

Brand NEW!!!! Ideal for performance build!

I bought this a while ago and was going to go all out with my explorer but I'm a converted v8 man now so its for sale along with many many other things I have for sale, performance parts exclusively, pm me if interested....Possible trades maybe considered I'll start this off at $800 obo shipped, located in Denver, Colorado Of course if your local or have your own special shipping service itll be a lot cheaper. I need money to fund my mustang 5.0 Mercedes project. If you wanna text me number is 720-427-6613. Thanx for checking the ad! OH and yes there is a seller on ebay with these for like $700+$200 shipping and not taking offers...

image_zpsqyfxbsjr.jpg

image_zpssbzmljpz.jpg

image_zpst5beqwnp.jpg

image_zpses8j3ton.jpg

image_zpsi00jby5m.jpg

image_zpszr4vxwyp.jpg

image_zpstbvqpuie.jpg

image_zpsfwmhv5aw.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump

offers please?

If this made it to my door for $700, I'd buy it

This made it to my door for $700.

Brand NEW!!!! Ideal for performance build!

I bought this a while ago and was going to go all out with my explorer but I'm a converted v8 man now so its for sale along with many many other things I have for sale, performance parts exclusively, pm me if interested....Possible trades maybe considered I'll start this off at $800 obo shipped, located in Denver, Colorado Of course if your local or have your own special shipping service itll be a lot cheaper. I need money to fund my mustang 5.0 Mercedes project. If you wanna text me number is 720-427-6613. Thanx for checking the ad! OH and yes there is a seller on ebay with these for like $700+$200 shipping and not taking offers...

View attachment 311523
View attachment 311524
View attachment 311525
View attachment 311526
View attachment 311527
View attachment 311528
View attachment 311529
View attachment 311530
Hey man if you can get this to zip code 85346 for $1,000 I'll buy it from you it from you

Hey man if you can get this to zip code 85346 for $1,000 I'll buy it from you it from you
According to post #5, it appears to have been sold.

It wasn't brand new, rebuilt with non OEM quality parts. I'm searching for a good engine, just like you

I took the pistons out to swap in flat tops and discovered non OEM pistons marked with 30 on them. If you want the block and the parts to put it back together, make a cheap offer. I'm a truck driver, I get through that zip code several times a month so I could drop it off without you having to pay shipping.

Back