New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail

Turdle

DIY stunt double
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
If you need help finding a new part-or have questions about availability, here is the place to ask. Torrie has bee providing quality Ford parts at a great price. I believe he offers a forum member discount also.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello Torrie, can I get a price for a few parts for my 98 302 Mountaineer? Mainly I need a power steering pump and a water pump. I have high mileage on most of my truck, very little has needed servicing. For my new engine I want to replace almost everything. I need to mix important new parts with less important items.

Time isn't a big issue for my project, but this is a good place to set an example. Also what would a Ford starter cost for this? I haven't hunted around for other choices yet. Regards,

...I got both mails and will pass it on...Thanks...:biggthump

Looking for a part which was called a "blower switch" for a 91 Ranger, V6 4.0L Auto, 4x4

Need a price and part number including shipping to zipcode 65265

Thanks

with or without AC? If AC factory or dealer installed ?

I am looking for a rear passenger side wheel opening molding for a 95 Explorer sport. The moldings on this vehicle seem to be a flat dark grayish color. I am not sure what the stock colors were.

Hello Torrie, can you identify the part number and what it would cost for a 98-01 rear hatch button? I'm wondering if if the cost is low enough to justify buying it new instead of painting it.

I'm after the actual round button and the surround around it. The button is in the center and pops the hatch glass open. The online pictures all show the 91-97 hatch handle, which are long and turn. Let me know if that part is reasonable. Regards,

this is an exterior piece correct ? can you shoot me the vin

Yes, the one round button in the hatch, for all 98-01's. Do you need a VIN for that? Here's my 99 #, handy in file; 1FMZU34E5XZB18761.

Attachments

• Rearview.JPG
    Rearview.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,974

Would it be possible to get a price for all 3 O2 sensors for an 03 ford ranger 4x4 with the 4.0? It has a manual tranny if that matters.

Thanks,
Daniel

Would it be possible to get a price for all 3 O2 sensors for an 03 ford ranger 4x4 with the 4.0? It has a manual tranny if that matters.

Thanks,
Daniel

Vin number ?

Yes, the one round button in the hatch, for all 98-01's. Do you need a VIN for that? Here's my 99 #, handy in file; 1FMZU34E5XZB18761.

It is the push button lock and housing # F87Z7843432CB and we have one on hand.

OEM Catalog
Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
F87Z7843432CB $137.10 $0.00 $115.16

LOCK ASY

Thanks for that. I think I should dig into it and see how hard it would be to remove and paint it. If it's not a big wear item I'll paint it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back