New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail

with or without AC? If AC factory or dealer installed ?

WITH AC from factory.

Can you also post a picture of what it looks like. I have no clue where to find it or what it looks like, but was told it is probably what is going bad.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WITH AC from factory.

Can you also post a picture of what it looks like. I have no clue where to find it or what it looks like, but was told it is probably what is going bad.

In stock

OEM Catalog
Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
YH541 $27.84 $0.00 $19.49

SW & WIR ASY - A/C C

Would it be possible to get a price for all 3 O2 sensors for an 03 ford ranger 4x4 with the 4.0? It has a manual tranny if that matters.

Thanks,
Daniel

The front O2 sensor is # XL3Z9F472BA

Mechanical Catalog
XL3Z9F472BA $111.67 $0.00 $70.35
Electrical - Powertrain control - Oxygen sensor

The rear heated O2 sensor is # F85Z9G444AB

Mechanical Catalog
F85Z9G444AB $97.93 $0.00 $61.70
Electrical - Powertrain control - Oxygen sensor

Need a pair of axle shaft

Hi Torrie, need a pair of axle shafts with ABS for a 1998 Lincoln Town Car going to 28173. Thanks!

I believe he offers a forum member discount also.

Is there an additional forum member discount on top of the FPN prices?

Is there an additional forum member discount on top of the FPN prices?

That depends on what specifically your after.

Can you get a Ford oem camshaft synchronizer for a 99 5.0 mountaineer?

In Oz Need complete timing kit and otc 6488

I am pulling the motor from my 98 ex 4.0l SOHC . I'm looking for all the parts and gaskets and bolts needed to do the whole timing setup.Plus the timing tool.Can you help me with a price and can you ship to me?
My options are to buy the kit from US and do myself or send motor to other side of OZ for cost of $2000 remove and replace engine myself or $5000 local.
Price in Oz is too much and they cant even get all the parts.
Thanks for your time
P.S I'm looking for genuine tensioners and guides

I am pulling the motor from my 98 ex 4.0l SOHC . I'm looking for all the parts and gaskets and bolts needed to do the whole timing setup.Plus the timing tool.Can you help me with a price and can you ship to me?
My options are to buy the kit from US and do myself or send motor to other side of OZ for cost of $2000 remove and replace engine myself or $5000 local.
Price in Oz is too much and they cant even get all the parts.
Thanks for your time
P.S I'm looking for genuine tensioners and guides

E mail me a list of whats needed and ill get a quote back to you :

torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

I was hopping you could tell me what i need to do the complete job front and rear.I want all updated tensioners, chains, sprockets, cassettes, guides and gaskets i.e timing cover,upper & lower intake,sump and whatever else.I have a list of part #'s for all the timing gear but not the gaskets.Is there a complete timing kit with everything?Also been told i need crankshaft bolt and jackshaft bolt as these should be replaced if loosened.Also can you give me a price on the OTC6488 timing tool.
If you don't know all the parts required I will get back after more research.
I am undecided if I will do the job myself (cost is the factor) if you could give me a ballpark figure to see where i'm at before you spend to much time.Once I have an idea of what i'm up against I will contact you in more detail.
Thanks again.
P.S If anyone else knows everything I need could they please give me a list. 98 Explorer 4.0l SOHC

Email me please. also include the vehicle VIN number.

Message received, I emailed back all of the information to you.

Happy Birthday, it is customary to give forum members rides in the GT to celebrate!!

Happy Birthday, it is customary to give forum members rides in the GT to celebrate!!

That has been adhered to in the past and will again,.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats Torrie, stay out all night.

Back