New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

VIN won't help in this case. This is a part that was lost when I swapped in a manual t-case for my 4x4 conversion.

VIN won't help in this case. This is a part that was lost when I swapped in a manual t-case for my 4x4 conversion.

No application information, no numbers off the case itself make my job here impossible.

Hello Torrie, do you know of any replacement seat upholstery for a 2003 explorer eddie bauer?

I dont actually have my vin on me right now buts its got the grey tan color leather where its grey outside, perferated tan inside (i think), and i was actually looking for both back and bottum.

I dont actually have my vin on me right now buts its got the grey tan color leather where its grey outside, perferated tan inside (i think), and i was actually looking for both back and bottum.

Front or rear ?

regardless I need the VIN

Alright i have class here soon, but afterward I'll get that for you and its front seats

Quote please for part: F6TZ-6K854-A .. passenger's / right side turbo "up-pipe" for 2001 E-350 with a 7.3l PowerStroke diesel.

Quote please for part: F6TZ-6K854-A .. passenger's / right side turbo "up-pipe" for 2001 E-350 with a 7.3l PowerStroke diesel.

Collision Catalog
Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
F6TZ6K854A $71.80 $0.00 $60.31
Engine - Turbocharger and components - Inlet pipe - To 12/6/98
To 12/6/98 Right - 7.3 liter turbo diesel 1999

Oh woops, is that the wrong part number then? Since it says "to 12/6/98" (assuming thats 1998).

Black Friday Specials from Fast Parts Network and Unleashed Tuning

Our Black Friday sale starts RIGHT NOW !

10% OFF ALL Ford parts and Accessories.
Coupon Code TURKEYDAY

$20 off SCT X3 Ford Programmer, includes custom tuning and post-sale calibration support
http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/content/view/38/
Coupon Code SCTX3-2000

$100 Off SCT Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep programmer, includes custom tuning and post-sale calibration support
http://www.unleashedtuning.com/content/view/2/
Coupon code SCT-9550-1

**Coupons cannot be combined with any other offer.

5R44E seperator plate

I am looking for proper part number and price for the 5r44e separator plate..

2006 Ranger STX, 3.0, 1FTYR10U56PA41581..

I have a print out of a Ford Service CD that shows the "short" part number as "7Z492".. Everybody else says it is a "7Z490".. I would appreciate the proper "long" part number and price..

7Z490 =

OEM Catalog
Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
1L5Z7Z490BA $34.82 $0.00 $29.25

PLT ASY - TRANS CONT

Looking for price

Motorcraft # KCV - 190

NEW Ford # 4L5Z - 6758 - HA
OR
OLD Ford # 4L5E - 6K817 - HA

Not sure difference of "new" or "old" though.

xls wheel arch trim

How about the wheel arch trim for a 2000 xls 4dr none paint grade textured flares, drivers rear the long piece not the small one on the door and the passenger front.

Anyone know where I can get an extra bungee that is located at the bottom of the Gen II tonneau cover?

Back