New from Illinois

catpartsman

Reaction score
City, State
Edwardsville, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Limited
Hi All,

I'm Dustin and I'm new to the forum from Illinois. I came here looking for solutions to our 2020 Explorer Hill Start Assist problems and the vehicle shifting into park while moving at low speeds. This is the second FORD my wife and I have owned. The first was a lemon but we LOVE this one. Our dealer is great and very helpful and accomodating.

I'm looking forward to reading a lot of the posts about this model year and learning more.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi All,

I'm Dustin and I'm new to the forum from Illinois. I came here looking for solutions to our 2020 Explorer Hill Start Assist problems and the vehicle shifting into park while moving at low speeds. This is the second FORD my wife and I have owned. The first was a lemon but we LOVE this one. Our dealer is great and very helpful and accomodating.

I'm looking forward to reading a lot of the posts about this model year and learning more.
welcome to EF! thats a new one. im not too sure if its relevant but there has been a thread on hill start assist recently. havent followed up, as im not much of a 6g guru. hope thisnone treats ya well!

Welcome Dustin.

welcome to EF! thats a new one. im not too sure if its relevant but there has been a thread on hill start assist recently. havent followed up, as im not much of a 6g guru. hope thisnone treats ya well!

Thanks! We've had very minor issues with this one, so fingers crossed it stays that way. I have found the thread you are talking about and have posted in it. Apparently there is a TSB out for some of the issues we are experiencing.

Back