• Register Today It's free!

New from Michigan

Remi

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Explorer Limited 4x4
Hey guys. I picked up a 1996 Explorer limited the other day and came across your site. I'm hoping to get some advice and tips on some changes I want to make to the Explorer. Nothing too big,
- small lift for some ground clearance
- Bigger tire than the 235/15 that are on it now
little things that go along way. I had full size Chevy's for a long time and the mud pits and off roading all the time started to wear on my budget! Looking to keep this one as a daily driver but dont want to worry about going off road(hunting, camping, occasional fun) or getting stuck in the snow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey bud welcome! you are among the few and proud from michigan. i am from lansing, kazer is from saginaw. there is a group of us looking to go to the mounds or bundy hill the end of september. if you type into the search bar michigan the first thing that pops up is the thread about planning this trip. and it has all the other michigan people.

also if you need any help or advice let me know!

where you located?

Welcome to the forum! I found a lot of cool stuff on here!

hey bud welcome! you are among the few and proud from michigan. i am from lansing, kazer is from saginaw. there is a group of us looking to go to the mounds or bundy hill the end of september. if you type into the search bar michigan the first thing that pops up is the thread about planning this trip. and it has all the other michigan people.

also if you need any help or advice let me know!

where you located?

Good to have a neighbor on the site!!! I'm in Muskegon. Trying to figure out a very annoying squeaking front end issue in another thread. I have lots of questions, use to Chevy pick ups. I'll check out the Michigan thread.

I can almost guarantee its a upper ball joint. Happened to my truck when u first bought it.
Feel free to pm me anything

Back