• Register Today It's free!

new girl here...

LuvMyTruck05

Reaction score
City, State
Myrtle Beach, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 XLS
Hey yall..my name is amanda, im 22 and I just joined yesterday..i have an 2005 explorer XLS..its dark blue pearl and the only modifications done are listed in my signature...im really looking forward to tax season so i can fix up my ride a bit more, lol..and hopefully if i need help on anything i hope you guys would have the answers :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site.. I'm not too fond on your choice of font color though.. Search and you'll discover why.. :D Search pink & Ben and you'll understand.

ok, lol..but pink is my favorite color..lol..but thank you for the welcome..

here are a few pics of my truck

Explorer1.jpg

Explorer2.jpg

Explorer3a.jpg

ooh ok im sorry..lol...ill use this nice purple color...and thanks again for the welcome:D

Its alright.. It drives me nuts but I'm already nuts to begin with so it doesn't matter :D

haha, i think to a certain excent everyone is a little nuts...but its ok..sometimes im not in my right mind either

ohhh ...well now its making sense...lol im kidding...

quick question...do you have to have a certain amount of posts before using an avatar? the only option i have is to not use one or use the one that says "support blah blah"

welcome, gotta love the area your in, MB rocks, you'll find out all the answer you need on this forum,

well thank you :) btw are any of you familiar with drop jaw mag?

quick question...do you have to have a certain amount of posts before using an avatar? the only option i have is to not use one or use the one that says "support blah blah"

The only way to have an avatar is to "become elite" which is a way to support the site.

well i guess i need to become an elite member...i bought my explorer last june...it has 25k miles on it right now and I bought it brand new..it only had like 10 miles on it ...but its my mommymobile..lol i have 2 kids.. a 3 year old and a 10 month old..so i really love it...im very familiar with drop jaw..i was one of the drop jaw cuties one year..i think im still on their page somewhere...anyway my husband has a minitruck..so every year they come down to myrtle beach we cruise with them...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back