new guy from MASS

4xj4

Reaction score
City, State
townsend MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
89 cherokee limited
HI guys, i think this board is great!

I dont have an X but i do have an XJ (cherokee)

I'm registering here because my friend has an X and hes about to start modding the bag out of it for off road.

Ive been doing the same to my jeep for a while and i'm going to try to help him with as much as i can cause hes been helping me- now its time for me to learn a little something about these machines

ps, i'll try to get a pic online of my jeep ASAP if anyone here cares to see a non- ford lifted grocery-getter, :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey 4XJ4, whats up dude? Another kid from Massachusetts, and another kid from Townsend. Hmmmm..... When you come home this weekend were goin up to Mason off 31 and doin the river crossing wether you like it or not. And where did you get those explorer speakers?... Strange how i have Pioneers now, huh?

Hey guys,
if you haven't visited Louis Kiklis at Elias 4Wheel Drive Center, do it. tell him Dana's friend from Fort Myers - Jon (aka me) snet ya. His number is 597-8432.

BTW Good luck in Mason - great area up there. You should have a bunch of fun!

Jon

Yeah, weve been up there to elias 4wd center, That guy is pretty cool. Hes got some awesome jeeps up there.

Lou's Cool, he got me a Deal on Hi-lift jacks back last year. Thou I had to buy like 18 of them from him....

YOu should have seen the Explorer with 18 Hi-Lifts in it!

Back