new guy here lil new on the explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new guy here lil new on the explorer

ExplorerOfDaMud

Reaction score
City, State
Kittanning, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Explorer XLT
hello everyone im new to the site and i just got a 1991 ford explorer 4 door 4.0 6 cyl. im not new to FORDS though i own a 1987 ford tempo GL, 1983 ford ranger 4 cly 4x4 5 speed. i love fords im joining a mud bogging group thats not to far from where i live soon and they are in somthing with the whole east coast of the US. so i hope thats gonna bring some realy good experiences a long the way. im 19 i love the mud but i love the trails better :D . i hope i get to talk with alot of you cause i love off roading but i like to find othe muders and rideing with a group then with a couple ppl.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks aldrive, im not sure its down in apolo , where u from

Hey dude, got any pics of that truck? I'm from Apollo, and I'm in Ford City almost everyday.

wlecome and good luck with your truck...

Got some pics

ya i just got some pics ill try to post them tonight thats kewl that you live in apollo have you ever went to any of the mud boggs down there i hear there wicked, im gonna need some help on what to do to my explorer so any information will help and im looking forward to maybe meating up with some ppls close to me to maybe go out mudin sometime i know some alright spots up around here you ever hear of TROY HILL its mainly for quads but we got some hills and trails also big mud holes :D

how do you add pics? i couldnt find out where to go

Pics can be hosted on Cardomain.com, or any other website that you have. Or you can pay a small amount of money and become Elite!

I assume you're talking about the Mud Boggs that they have once a month on Sundays. If so, thats about 2 minutes from my house. Pretty awsome there. I need to find someone to host my videos, or even I can find them.

That'd be cool to meet up, but my Explorer ain't leaving the pavement ;) Could bring the quad up :p

Search around, you can get a 2 inch lift pretty easy and be able to run 32s with a little trimming.

welcome abord to the forum explorer

and 1 more thing congrads on getting an X

im not sure about the mud boggs cause i just met the kid at A&G up in ford city that yellow jeep with big tires and realy loud. its an older jeep i went up to get an alternator for my dads dully hes got a ford f-350 super duty desil turbo powered its nice but anyway i went up to a-n-g to get that for him and he works up there and we started talking about mudding and offroading and he gave me his dads number and told me to call if i wanta joini had my ranger on cardomain.com before

hey todd what kinda quad do you got i bought a cheapy off my friend in rual valley for 160 its a yamha 225 moto 4 i just wanted it for playing around

Back