• Register Today It's free!

New Hampshire wheelers

Josef86

Reaction score
City, State
Merrimack, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT
Anyone in the NH area wheel with there ex?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No way, everyone here is a slacker. :)

live right on the nh boarder. southern me/nh

Old Thread but just saw it. I am in Sutton which is right new Newbury, NH. I havent taken my Ex off road yet, just had it a few weeks now tho. Send me a PM if you guys get together to go.

I wanna get my Explorer up to wheeling i live in Derry Nh. need help with my explorer though. still getting into automotive so all the work i do is still stuff im trying learning.

maybe in the upcoming weeks we can plan a get together somewhere? for all us in the maine/nh area? any ideas?

Maybe. Which place is close enough for everyone to go to ? Im a College Student so moneys a thing to me but as long as its not a really long drive im up to it.

possibly portsmouth? the seacoast? pawtuckaway state park?

Never been there before but pawtuckaway state park is right around my grandmothers place and close to my college in concord so im down for it.

some place like ordion point on rt 1a in rye would work good. havn't been to pawtuckaway in years. would be cool though to meet some others with lived explorers for once. either way. just need people to say they'd be down for it.

I live in Derry Nh so anything thats about hour away or so ill go to :D

Yea just hop on 101 and take that all the way to hampton. Pick up rt 1a and go north.

my wheel bearing just felt like breaking today so hopefully im fixing that tomorrow

That blows. What kind of ex do you have anyway?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back