• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

New here from NC

RebelBubba

Reaction score
City, State
NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
Just introducing myself here I'm Mike from NC my current daily driver is a 1998 Explorer with 352K miles. I am a explorer lover and own many I watch craigslist and when the trannys break I save them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

corkey

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Elite Canuck,multiple ifs offender,, and musky maniac,, i wheel and i fish,,
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xls,96 xl,91,08 Ranger

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

MayJan

Reaction score
City, State
Gibsonville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT 5-speed
You're not too far from me! I live in the greensboro/Burlington area, but I've been working in Durham for the past year!

nick6053

Reaction score
City, State
smithfield, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 explorer
Smithfield here.

tf43

Reaction score
City, State
American Samoa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS X series VIN
Well, I am a long way from all, American Samoa, but none the less, welcome to the forum. I have a 2000 (die hard) Explorer, been through a lot and still ticking...LOL