New here... Help with '12 Explorer suspension torque specs. (front and rear) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New here... Help with '12 Explorer suspension torque specs. (front and rear)

Justin Rogers

Reaction score
City, State
Colman
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer XLT
Hey fellas, just signed up to this here. Hope someone can give me some direction or answers. Having trouble online finding torque specs for front strut assembly and rear shock torque specs. Getting ready to start the job end of this week when parts come in. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey fellas, just signed up to this here. Hope someone can give me some direction or answers. Having trouble online finding torque specs for front strut assembly and rear shock torque specs. Getting ready to start the job end of this week when parts come in. Thanks!
Welcome to the Forum Justin.:wave:

Peter

Good work swshawaii! Exactly what i was looking for thank you! I will be doing the job tomorrow night when the parts show up. Nothing like a good new set of monroes all the way around. Appreciate it.
Thanks peter, joining has already paid off. Look forward to help if i can, and receive some good hints and tips for all of you.

6B91B7C5-5806-4D25-B3FC-DA9BE060A999.png

View attachment 178731

95EA1B56-E668-4ACE-B60B-27A262DD0B12.png

Back