New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ooohh burn :D

Anyway.....

---Main page is up
---Members page is up (ya'll get the pics tommorrow)
---News page up
---All old links removed
---Old site rigged for demolition tommorrow morning. "Bye-bye ya POS:roll:"
---Jason's logo version 2.5 is up and it's no longer cropped on the top or bottom
---I'm looking to be totaly done coding by Saturday with all the pics and site graphics up by Monday morning.

-Andy

Do we submit to you the 3 pix for our member page?

Also, do you need anymore graphic work done? Banners? anything?

i have 3 for a few people but everyone else will need to submit 2 more.

Graphics: yes, I need some fillers for the small right side wing menu, on the past events, current events, contact, and links pages. The backgrounds should match the brown wing menu like you did for the green center logo.

EDIT: IT'S ALMOST COMPLETELY DONE! I JUST NEED TO MAKE A SMALL LINKS PAGE, AND FINISH REBUILDING OUR FEB 3 PINE BARRENS RUN PAGE AND AT THAT I WILL CALL IT DONE!

Awesome Andy. If you could send me the 4x4 graphic you wanted done to give me an idea what you're looking for, that would be great.

I also think it would be cool to have a personal mugshot of each person, doesn't have to be big, on the right hand side either above or below Name, Location and Occupation.

Oh, two more things. I showed my buddy who goes to SVA (school of visual arts) in Manhattan and he suggested outlining the words in the logo because they were a bit tough to read, so here's yet another updated logo you can switch the old one out with if you want:

DJORcolor2-1.jpg

Also, I'd like to switch a few of the pix of my rig on my member page, catch me on AIM.

which logo exactly do we want?and which colors?

i dont think i got 3 good shots of my rig yet, so im not gonna send you any untill prolly after the next run

Just submitted my application. Should be a good club. :thumbsup:

which logo exactly do we want?and which colors?

The ones I keep posting are just to blend in with the site. We can just use the black and white one for decals and whatever. If anyone wants the logo in a different color or something for whatever reason, I can whip that up too.

ok,ill talk 2 my friend,i think he charges 25 for a single color...and 35 for double color

OK few things:

Jason -
1. I sent you the "4x4" logo
2. Logo version 3.0 is up now as of 8pm
3. You, rich and I have profile pictures (your personal mug) EVERYONE ELSE SEND ONE IN, I'LL CROP IT IF NEED BE.

Jay-
That's ok. I plan on taking alot more pictures this next run. I need some good ones for quite a few people.

emtkfresh (Kory)-
You're in the members page on the left side, but I need at least 1 picture of your truck

Mini-sdie logo idea.

minilogo2.jpg

nice, Jason. It's on the "contact" and "current events" pages now.

Good deal!

Banner 2.0:

Banner.jpg

The edges should blend right in for the roughed up look you had going.

Lemme know if that needs resizing to make it work.

Are you majoring in graphic design?

Looks great!! :eek:

Size isn't a problem I can take care of that.

EDIT: It's up. :D

Hmm, it seems to have lost some crispness in the slight resizing.

Try this one, it's already shrunk down:

bannersmall.jpg

Might stay a bit sharper. Sorry for for being a pain, haha.

Oh, and I'm majoring in boredom this weekend, hence whhy this stuff is getting done. :D

Yes, but your boredom is paying off. Your helping put the final touches on the site.

Just got done with dinner. gimme a min and it'll be up.

EDIT: You're size and mine are about a hair apart from each other, but yes it's alot sharper.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Woohoo! Looks sweet. :D

Back