New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

Tsk-tsk-tsk. People should stop leaving their Myspaces lying around I got 4 new mugs!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Couple things:

The new mugs look good. :thumbsup:

I just was on the phone with my Dad showing him the site, and we noticed that when you're viewing individual member pages and you click the navigation links across the top, they take you to the old site which doesn't exist.

Also, a few of the photos on the left side from Feb 3rd. aren't working, and if you click them they take you to the main index of photos.

I'm driving home from work and decided to check the website on my PDA and low and behold Andy managed jack my myspace for a pic .. ...... could of atleast left the beers in the pic ...... lol .. Site looks great guys

Jason - On it

1-Something somewhere got carried over that it points back to the old site
EDIT: Fixed the links bar should be good now

2-I know about the dead pictures-I've got to fix that monday at work where I have bandwidth
EDIT2: I just put a glitch in the code to keep the parent directory inaccessable, so it just ends in a dead link.

Brenden-
Sorry buddy had to crop it a bit. :)

he's like a computer ninja :D

he's like a computer ninja :D
Brenden: Where do you think i got the name "Leaping Lizard"? I outgrew "tiny grasshopper"

Guys I'm thinking of having us listed on off-road.com's club data base. This is the info I have so far, but I need the "X" feilds filled in. What do you think?

Club Name: Dirty Jersey Off-Road
Type of Club: Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer (other makes/models welcome)
Meetings are held: At club runs
Club URL: www.dirtyjerseyoffroad.com
Submitted by:Andy G.

I'm alittle confused about the location part..... do most clubs have "offices"?? I have never heard of that.... as far as phone number and email go.... i would just use a generic email setup through the website.. like info@ or admin@ or something similar...and the phone number..hmmmmm... dont have any insite on that one....

EDIT: or by location did they mean..... NJ area?

For location I'd go with Central/South Jersey. Don't put a phone #, just email.

So something like this, Jason?

Club Name: Dirty Jersey Off-Road
Type of Club: Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer (other makes/models welcome)
Meetings are held: At club runs
Contact: Club Admin Phone:X Email:admin@dirtyjerseyoffroad.com
Club URL: www.dirtyjerseyoffroad.com
Submitted by:Andy G.

Looks good to me.

Andy,
If I click on the "news" link on the side navigation bar it takes me to the news page but after I do that the "current events" link on the side nav bar also will take me to the news page until i goto another page first. Just thought I'd let ya know.

Brenden

What no 3rd gen members other than me.. ??what gives.. where is everyone.. ??

SuRe (jay) how did u make your snorkle...id like to make one for my truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i dont wanna completely hijack this thread, so see page 4 of my build up --> HERE
posts #s 63 and 66

EDIT:
actually even better than that just go here

Back