New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

What no 3rd gen members other than me.. ??what gives.. where is everyone.. ??

even i learned that even a ttb is better than irs anyday :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ya know ya honestly had me worried for a second there

well have to get something a little less poser in there after i pop her cherry next month

here are some pics of the sweatshirt I got. it's alittle hard to take good pics of the shirt your wearing ... lol ... no one around to help out ...

FRONT

apic1.jpg

BACK

apic2.jpg

BTW.... These pics were after I washed and dried the sweatshirt twice... just to make sure the logos didnt fade/wash off right away.

Wow, that looks awesome. How much was it total?

Also, thanks again a ton for the year of free domain. Hopefully we can make this stick. :thumbsup:

Finally, I'm heading to New Orleans in a couple hours for 5 days. Obviously won't be on here, so I'll catch you all next week.

ALL, I HAVE CREATED A NEW E-MAIL FOR MYSELF AS THE DIRTY JERSEY OFF-ROAD (DJOR) SITE WEBMASTER. PLEASE SEND ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THE SITE TO:

WEBMASTER@DIRTYJERSEYOFFROAD.COM

I'LL BE DELETING THE OLD YAHOO! ACCOUNT SOON.

-Andy

Well came across this part of the site, and figured since i am originally from South Jersey EHT, Somers Point area i would say Hello. Am now in the GREAT white North....Nova Scotia Canada. Never know if i will ever be down there agin but if so would love to get out with some other Xplorer owners. Am currently part of www.backcountry4x4club.ca up here and LOVE wheeling my Xplorer. My videos are at http://youtube.com/profile?user=ChampionInk .

Yeah thanks. For sure will look some of you guys and gals up for some fun in the mudd if i get back home ;) ;) :D

hey webmasterman (had to say it :p:), my info needs to be updated

Hometown: Jackson, NJ (in the process of buying a house :bounce:)

mucho gracias senor :salute:

hey webmasterman (had to say it :p:), my info needs to be updated

Hometown: Jackson, NJ (in the process of buying a house :bounce:)

mucho gracias senor :salute:

Sprechen sie Deutsches? :salute:
Ihr ganzes informationen ist aktualisiert worden. Informierten keine Änderungen mich gerade.

-Der Netzhauptmann.

only when im drunk :D

:bdrunk:

Brunnen gehen dann erhalten betrunken, Matt. Dann sollten Sie in der Lagesein, dieses zu lesen. Ich bin nicht selbst völlig fließend

-Der Netzhauptmann.

Ich spreche nicht über Ihre Mutter, Matt. Ich bin gerecht, ein wenig Spaß mit Ihnen habend. :)

Wir setzen dieses morgen fort.

Gute Nacht,
-Der Netzhauptmann.

Hey just a ? for ya guys. Any chance of getting a DirtyJersey sticker for the old girl?? Even tho i'm WAYYYYYYYYY up here would still like to REPRESENT NJ from abroad ;) ;)

Ok guys .... I gotta a guy that will make some of these for us if anyone is interested... I figured on 2" x 28" , that'll fit across the top of the rear window or across the rear side windows of a four door. They'll be $10 each.
I think I'll order them unless no one wants them. Or if some one has a better font, maybe i'll use that instead... Also they'll be die cut vinyl in white. Let me know..

2x28try1.jpg

2x28try2.jpg

this one would look pretty bad @ss on someones camo truck :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back