New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

Sprechen sie Deutsches? :salute:
Ihr ganzes informationen ist aktualisiert worden. Informierten keine Änderungen mich gerade.

-Der Netzhauptmann.

I was hoping i would be able to get a break from seeing or hearing german on this site. I get enough of it everyday living in germany!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, Jon. Just having some fun with, Matt. That last post that he made was in Dutch. Not much different, than German.

I have to listen to Spanish all day.

I could always switch to French: Bonjour, mon ami. Comment allez-vous aujourd'hui ?

My sig is staying like this, though for now. I like it this way.

Sorry, Jon. Just having some fun with, Matt. That last post that he made was in Dutch. Not much different, than German.

I have to listen to Spanish all day.

I could always switch to French: Bonjour, mon ami. Comment allez-vous aujourd'hui ?

My sig is staying like this, though for now. I like it this way.

Yeah i was able to understand alot of it and just fill in what i did not.

definetly like the decals. both fonts look good. mabye a few of each?

well, I figured i'd order about 10 of each.... I was trying to get a feel for how many ppl would want them just so I wouldn't end up with a whole bunch of stickers that nobody wants

I kinda like the first one. It's easier to read, although obviously I'll have to see them in real life.

-Der Netzhauptmann.

I just placed the order for them... I'll slap on on my truck when i get them and post some pics

UPDATE!!!!

GREAT NEWS!! Both Google and Yahoo! (what most people use) Find our club site right off the bat.
:D:thumbsup: I've been trying different combos of of our name, but for the most part it finds our main page plus one member's page if you type out the full name.

Our site hit counter is a wave right now. Most hits so far was 190 on Friday February 15 :eek:. Least was 8 hits on the 21st:thumbdwn:. Today the 24th was 53 hits:).

-Der Netzhauptmann.

get some cards made from vistaprint (or one of those sites) and have members put them on lifted/4x4 trucks they see around.

2x28try2.jpg

this one would look pretty bad @ss on someones camo truck :D

agreed... how you want the $10?

and for the rest of yous, KARTOSHKA!!!!(SP?)

agreed... how you want the $10?

and for the rest of yous, KARTOSHKA!!!!(SP?)

I just ordered them so once i get them in I'll let you know how they look/quality. But most likely you can mail me it or send through paypal.

alrighty, lmk and ill shoot you a paypal

I'd like one of the logo decals John is making, but I'm going to pass for now on the URL window decals - I already have an Explorer4x4 one on, and I don't want to put on on the windshield.

I'd like one of the logo decals John is making, but I'm going to pass for now on the URL window decals - I already have an Explorer4x4 one on, and I don't want to put on on the windshield.

see if it will fit above your E4x4 one. I see the wiper mark is just below that one.

Is anyone going to Englishtown Spring Swap Meet in April?

I'm heading there with CTW (Chevy Truck World). If any of you are member of FTW (Ford Truck World) we usually register as one group and park on the track.

You should post a link to it on the dirtyjerseyoffroad website :thumbsup:

Is anyone going to Englishtown Spring Swap Meet in April?

I'm heading there with CTW (Chevy Truck World). If any of you are member of FTW (Ford Truck World) we usually register as one group and park on the track.

You should post a link to it on the dirtyjerseyoffroad website :thumbsup:

Do you have more info about it? Might be interested!

I'll definitely go, I'll show the truck if I'm on 33s...

well here's a little secret- if you show the truck you get to park in the show area and you dont have a 20 minute walk through a muddy parking lot. It's $8 if you register before march 15th ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well here's a little secret- if you show the truck you get to park in the show area and you dont have a 20 minute walk through a muddy parking lot. It's $8 if you register before march 15th ;)

Would be kind of cool to have 4-5 lifted trucks, and maybe a vinyl banner with DJOR. If there is interest in being in the show, I'll be sure to have my tars on and fenders cut...

Can we show for only one day? I think this deserves its own thread:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1870528

Back