New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

I'm interested. My truck isn't anything really special to show, but it might be fun. Are there any requirements to show?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HHMMMMM - What's Andy up to now?

pipe.jpg

-Der Netzhauptmann

SNORKEL!!!!!!!!

I wanna put one on over spring break, right before our run. I expect tons of pics.

i was thinkin of doing a snorkel but dont think ill have the patience for it

damn..... and I was gonna say he was fixing some plumbing around the house!! :D

YEP! But I gotta go buy an air cut-off tool first. My sawzall ain't exactly a finite cutter.

YEP! But I gotta go buy an air cut-off tool first. My sawzall ain't exactly a finite cutter.

A Jigsaw with a GOOD (Bosch) metal blade makes nice cuts in sheet steel. I'm cutting my fenders this way.

tin snips work just fine..... IF you use the correct ones for the application. Those different colors and offsets actually do mean something.

Good I found an excsue to bump this back up:

Fellow DJOR member Tom -Supyo24- finnaly :)D) found a new truck. Green 1993 Ford Explorer Sport
Tom's rig

We are happy to welcome Andrew -SN?- to the club. Gold 1996 Ford Explorer XLT.
Andrew's rig

We now have 20 members:
1 Chevrolet Silverado
1 Mercury Mountaineer
18 Ford Explorers

Current events page has been updated

Members page cleaned up and re-aranged a bit

-Der Netzhauptmann

Guess I will have to send pics of my new ride when I get it. Hoping it could be the Frontier I drove today.

If you want I can change your info now to say you have it and put a "no pic available" image up. :)

-Der Netzhauptmann

window decals

Hey everyone... just wanted to let you know that i now have the window decals that look like this:

2x28try2.jpg

2x28try1.jpg

They are $10 if you would like one, just PM me. For those who dont want a URL on their ride you can simply not put the www. and the .com on..... These stickers are all white. and are 2" x 28"

Brenden

Keep it up for now, the truck served me well for 3.5 years and will not be forgotten. I'm digging the Frontier, 4.0 261 hp, 281 ft-lbs tq, fully boxed ladder frame, 5sp auto, D44 rear with 4 wheel ABS activated limited slip. The truck makes more power and just as much torque as my dads 97 4.6 F-150. Lets see... Dark gray or dark red? Hope they cut my check soon so I can go get it.

If you want I can change your info now to say you have it and put a "no pic available" image up. :)

-Der Netzhauptmann

Keep it up for now, the truck served me well for 3.5 years and will not be forgotten. I'm digging the Frontier, 4.0 261 hp, 281 ft-lbs tq, fully boxed ladder frame, 5sp auto, D44 rear with 4 wheel ABS activated limited slip. The truck makes more power and just as much torque as my dads 97 4.6 F-150. Lets see... Dark gray or dark red? Hope they cut my check soon so I can go get it.

Are you going to wheel a brand new truck? Why not buy used?

BTW, I've got a friend with a lifted Bronco on 38 inch super swampers who might be interested in joining our club. :D

Are you going to wheel a brand new truck? Why not buy used?
I was going to, but my dad is pushing me towards a new one, and I'm really digging the fact that it will have a warranty. Not only the warranty, but the interest will be lower on the new car than on a used. I most likely won't wheel it, except for maybe a trail or something, nothing hardcore, no mud up to the top of the fender or anything like that. But whos to say I won't slap a small lift on it, and throw some 33's on it. Atleast I'm not going to the dark side and buying a heep or a cheby. The other thing that attracts me to the frontier, is that it felt right when I sat in it. It felt like I belonged there, the same feeling I had when sitting in my ex.

Andy, when you put up the pictures from this past run on the website, could you also add the Englishtown show to our upcoming events? Thanks man.

E-Town Meet up in the "current" section, Jason.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oooh do i get to be first?!?

djorsticker.jpg

Back