New Life Long Member. | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

New Life Long Member.

91Navsplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Clinton, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Navajo
Hey everyone, I've been a viewer on this site for a short while, most of the posts on here give me some good foundations to ideas. I live in Clinton, MD :usa:, I'll give you guys a little history about me. I had been out of a job for a year and a half, then about four months ago, I had gotten the opportunity to get a well paying job. Three days later, one of my coworkers was selling a truck, I bought it, for $300 with my first check. And I loved it! It was a 1991 Mazda Navajo 4.0L 2Dr auto trans (I'll upload pictures when I'm near a pc, in on my palm pre right now), it was also my first car. Since then I haven't had much time to do much to it, besides change the calipers and put gas in it. I'm excited to become a member to this site and join the community, I look at it like joining a car club. I'll frequent the boards as I'll be on my phone most of the time and make myself available to all members. HELLO ALL.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

<

91Navsplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Clinton, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Navajo
thank you guys, for the warm welcome lol. But i'll definately stay in contact.

<

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
<

Sams01XplrSprt